Speed demon mech
2 weeks ago
- Regardless of option, All commissions right now are DIGITAL WORK ONLY. You will receive a high resolution PNG file at a Print-ready resolution upon completion, so there'll be no issues if you wish to print it out yourself.
- Payments must be made via PayPal only. I apologise if this is inconvenient for any one but no other payment methods can be accepted at this time. When paying, please detail what your commission was in the 'Note' option Paypal provides you.
- If an order is agreed and placed, it's expected that Clients will not pay upfront for the commission until it is completed. A low-resolution, watermarked 'proof' of the completed order will be sent to the Client when it is ready, it is at this stage that payment is expected. Once payment is sent- the Client will be emailed the unaltered, High-Resolution file. Payment is expected be sent within 3 working days from letting me know you have received the proof(barring a reasonable excuse)and failure to pay will result in no high-resolution image being sent.
- As payment is not upfront, refunds are not available. Should you need to cancel an order you must tell me as soon as possible from having placed your order.
- Prices listed here are base prices and are not likely to change, but should your request involve more than in the examples shown, you will be informed of any potential price increase before any work has begun.
- Communication will be entirely done through email, I will not be able to check DeviantArt Notes or Twitter PMs as it becomes too difficult to manage and maintain contact.
- Original characters are very much welcomed but requests for such must include reference imagery and information about the character. The better you can describe and communicate who your original character is- the better the outcome from me will be!
- I retain all of the rights to my Artwork- Commissions are for private and non-commercial use. You're free to reproduce the imagery(Posting online, sharing or printing for private use)so long as it is not for profit. The Client retains all the rights to their own respective characters.
-I have the right to refuse any commission should I deem it unsuitable. Themes depicting very mature or adult themes such as extreme violence, sexual acts and anything typically deemed NSFW will almost certainly be refused.